Last Activity:03-19-2008 6:12 PM
Posted in thread: Blistering Laminate on 03-17-2008 at 05:28 PM
The sheet has several large bubbles, but NOT peeling away. Kind of looks like particle board
after it gets wet
Posted in thread: Blistering Laminate on 03-16-2008 at 04:06 PM
I had kitchen cabinets re-faced 3 years ago. I think the contractor used laminate with
water-based glue. Now, one of the cabinet's laminate is blistering. How can I repair it without
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine