Last Activity:03-27-2006 5:48 PM
Posted in thread: Linoleum flooring splicing. on 03-28-2006 at 06:18 PM
PaPaDan,Thank you for your reply. The reason that the floor has to come up is because the floor
is elevated on 4x4s on a garage concrete floor. I only have to cut about 10-12" from the wall,
Posted in thread: Linoleum flooring splicing. on 03-27-2006 at 04:28 PM
Hi. First time posting. I found out today that I need to cut 12" from my flooring at the walls
all the way around a 12'x20' room. The termite inspector needs to do his work. My problem is
this, I just...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring