Last Activity:01-05-2011 10:34 AM
Posted in thread: Repair Insulation between garage and room above on 01-13-2011 at 11:56 AM
Thanks for the advice Gary. The contractor was here last Friday and the fix seems to have
worked. I live in southeastern PA, and we have had some below average temps for the past week.
There is a sign...
Posted in thread: Repair Insulation between garage and room above on 01-04-2011 at 06:59 PM
The floor is very cold, so I cut some holes in the garage ceiling and moved some insulation to
look. Also, there are knee walls on each side of the room, so I cut a hole in the empty space
and saw the...
Posted in thread: Repair Insulation between garage and room above on 01-03-2011 at 08:00 AM
Hi,I have a room over the garage. When my home was built the insulation contractor installed
insulation from the garage ceiling side but did not push the insulation tight to the floor
above, so there ...
Posted in thread: Heater Exhaust on 12-10-2010 at 06:09 PM
Yes, it is 90+ with pvc pipe. Thanks for the response.
Posted in thread: Heater Exhaust on 12-10-2010 at 03:44 PM
Hi, I have a trane heater installed in my attic and have been experiencing pressure switch
errors. I took apart the exhaust and removed bird droppings, bugs, nests, etc. and the problem
seems solved. ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring