Last Activity:12-02-2010 10:18 PM
Posted in thread: Venting and Insulation of a Gambrel Roof on 11-12-2010 at 06:01 PM
Thank you Gary. I think I have decided to use batts now instead of the blown in. I plan to lay
them perpendicular to the ones already there. I am going to use unfaced ones. Good idea?
Posted in thread: Venting and Insulation of a Gambrel Roof on 11-07-2010 at 08:47 AM
I need to add more insulation in the attic crawl space in my attic. Presently I have about 4
inches of rolled faced pink insulation. I was going to blow in another 20 or so inches of
cellulose. On the...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling