Last Activity:01-31-2013 6:27 PM
Posted in thread: City making it hard for new investor on 01-25-2013 at 09:16 AM
Thanks for your responses. I will try to sit down with the city and work all issues out.
Hopefully with good results.
Posted in thread: City making it hard for new investor on 01-24-2013 at 05:14 PM
No, I definitely agree with any wiring, plumbing or foundation permits but permits to lay
drywall, minor board replacement in flooring, etc. Those are things that I'm talking about. I
can do the small...
Posted in thread: City making it hard for new investor on 01-23-2013 at 07:13 PM
I'm new at this income property thing and I just bought a piece of property. The property was
sold in a tax auction by the city. The city had a case report done on the property of specific
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill