- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-05-2006 11:51 PM
Posted in thread: best bathroom wall covering? on 03-05-2006 at 11:14 PM
tile is great but a LOT of work (if you want to do it right, that is). Whatever you use needs
to be washable and resist mold and mildew. Don't know too many wallpapers that do that.
Perma-white is a g...
Posted in thread: Favorite/Least Favorite tools? on 03-05-2006 at 11:05 PM
bought my first DeWalt last year - cordless 14.4 drill. Must say it's a big disappointment.
Impossible to drill good pilot holes as chuck wobbles. I'm on my 4th chuck and service tech now
says if I wa...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding