Last Activity:02-08-2013 4:58 PM
Posted in thread: How do I shed water from coming in the door? on 02-08-2013 at 03:58 PM
brick cap is about 4-6" above deck
Posted in thread: How do I shed water from coming in the door? on 02-06-2013 at 07:18 PM
redirects=0There are no weep holes that I can tell. Just above the deck (3-6") is the starting
point of t...
Posted in thread: How do I shed water from coming in the door? on 02-04-2013 at 07:14 PM
If I don't have flashing, does that mean I need to take out a section of brick and install
flashing? What is the best course of action?
Posted in thread: How do I shed water from coming in the door? on 02-01-2013 at 10:15 AM
I have a problem that water is pooling inside the house at the base of the door. As it was
raining, I saw that water was running down the brick above the door, around the metal frame of
the header and...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine