- Posts 2
Last Activity:11-03-2011 8:31 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing / Repairing T1-11 Siding... on 11-03-2011 at 06:41 PM
SirI meant to say that i have rot about one ft from the ground and it runs about 26 feet? I
wanted to cut two feet from ground at a 45 degree angle and remove the 26 feet after i remove
the nails you ...
Posted in thread: Replacing / Repairing T1-11 Siding... on 11-03-2011 at 06:00 PM
thanks for all the information but I want to cut 2 feet of my T1-11 and replace it with new?
should i install the Z flashing or just cut the old and new at a 45 degree angle to prevent
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working