Last Activity:05-27-2011 9:00 PM
Posted in thread: Ceiling Sag on 05-27-2011 at 01:16 PM
Thanks - I do plan to sister the ceiling joists. Other sites speak difficulty drywalling such
an old house due to uneven walls and recommend plaster. My plasterer's quote was actually 1/2
of the drywa...
Posted in thread: Ceiling Sag on 05-26-2011 at 08:26 PM
The Ceiling in my 120 yr old frame house is sagging - a total of 10 cm from the level of one of
the chimneys. I removed the 120 yr old plaster and lathe. Is plaster or drywall more
appropriate to repl...
Posted in thread: Beam sag >>> floor sag on 04-27-2008 at 06:13 PM
I own a 110 yr old wood frame rowhome, roughly 28' x 32'. The floor dips on both axis - most
noticeably on the first floor - to the main support beam in the basement. It has some minor
cracks. It defl...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help