Last Activity:07-11-2011 1:03 PM
Posted in thread: Air vent/reture in master bedroom on 06-28-2011 at 10:45 AM
My master bedroom is colder in the winter and hotter during the summer. I talked to an A/C
Tech, and he informed me to put a vent in the wall above the doorway into the bedroom. (The
bedroom only has ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs