Last Activity:02-20-2006 10:24 AM
Posted in thread: Running living room cabling, what type of wiring and how many to prepare for future on 02-20-2006 at 09:38 AM
I opened up an finished channel of my new to me house this weekend to run my satellite rg6
connection, while I have it open I wanted to run all the wiring that I would need for the
future. I am going ...
Posted in thread: Adding insulation to finished walls, foam or blow in? on 02-20-2006 at 09:29 AM
I am taking on the task of insulating our 1946 house. I am in the process of removing the
wallpaper in the dining room and figured since I am going to be filling in holes to prepare the
wall I might a...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs