Last Activity:10-22-2011 3:50 PM
Posted in thread: Sealing bay windows on 10-22-2011 at 03:10 PM
I have a big bay window made up of three fairly thick pieces of glass. The middle panel is
joined to the two side panels so that the angle formed inside the house is approximately
140.)(outside angle ...
- Size of intake vent?
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question