Last Activity:12-10-2012 5:06 AM
Posted in thread: furnace repair help please on 12-10-2012 at 04:22 AM
I have a Rheem gas furnace that has been acting up. I just bought the house so I don't know too
much about it. The model number is RGLA-06EA-AR and going by the wiring diagram it is from
1989. I have ...
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?