Last Activity:01-06-2008 6:53 PM
Posted in thread: Granite Counter Chip Repair on 01-01-2008 at 06:48 PM
I'm a new member and I need some help deciding how to repair my newly chipped granite
countertop. Chipped the ogee edge on the flat top corner just before it goes into the bevel.
Wacked it with a heav...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub