- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-08-2011 12:16 AM
Posted in thread: hardwood steps??? on 04-07-2011 at 11:32 PM
Solid Wood Stairs are not the problem. I do tons of work on 100 year old homes and they all
have solid treads. Judging by the picture, yours are only 3/4" thick, they really should be 1"
but that isn'...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring