Last Activity:06-27-2007 10:54 PM
Posted in thread: How do I replace 2-prong cord with grounded cord? on 06-27-2007 at 09:59 PM
Hi Everyone!Hopefully someone can help point me in the right direction. I recently acquired a
c.1940ís Frigidaire refrigerator. It has a two prong unpolarized plug which has exposed wires
in the plug ...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs