Last Activity:01-18-2012 6:52 PM
Posted in thread: haward spa heater on 01-16-2012 at 09:50 AM
So when i got new psi switch i didnt adjust setting due to pool guy said not to mess with it.
Lol. I gave it 5 turns counter clockwise and works perfect. Thx
Posted in thread: haward spa heater on 01-14-2012 at 06:19 PM
Thx for info
Posted in thread: haward spa heater on 01-14-2012 at 05:23 PM
oops its a hayward
Posted in thread: haward spa heater on 01-14-2012 at 12:21 AM
Hi on my heater i have a lo error code i switch psi switch cleaned filter and filled with water
and same. Can anyone help pls thx
Posted in thread: hayward spa heater on 01-14-2012 at 12:13 AM
Hi. On my heater i have a LO error code. I changed psi switch clean filter and made sure it is
full of water and same code: ( pls. Help. Thx
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge