Last Activity:02-01-2013 8:57 PM
Posted in thread: paint sprayer and "encapsulating" paint recommendations for meth home remediation on 02-01-2013 at 07:57 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll keep it in mind.
Posted in thread: paint sprayer and "encapsulating" paint recommendations for meth home remediation on 01-30-2013 at 09:20 PM
Please respond if you have a specific paint, primer and/or paint sprayer that you'd recommend
that fits the bill for this project!I've recently purchased a home that was decontaminated from
meth and I...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?