Last Activity:10-13-2007 5:42 PM
Posted in thread: Need Help W/okeefe & Merritt "pan-o-matic" on 11-04-2007 at 01:46 PM
Thanx Glenn, I don't see anything electric on burners i'll try to checkagain more throughly.
Posted in thread: Need Help W/okeefe & Merritt "pan-o-matic" on 10-13-2007 at 04:41 PM
:confused: i have a 1960's okeefe & merritt stove with a "pan-o-matic". i'm not really sure how
ti use the "pan-o-matic". the knob has a red area & an area with degrees on it. when i use it
it goes of...
- Aggressive Deer
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal