Last Activity:02-27-2007 10:41 AM
Posted in thread: Remove Fungus from Main Beam of House And Insulate Duct on 02-27-2007 at 11:35 AM
Thanks for your help. I will let you know how things go, and possibly send in some pictures
dependant upon how good it looks:)
Posted in thread: Remove Fungus from Main Beam of House And Insulate Duct on 02-27-2007 at 09:49 AM
I recently purchased a house, and have been doing repairs. I got under the house in the crawl
space with my home inspector and fungus was located between some of the floor joists and the
main duct wor...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?