Last Activity:01-18-2011 4:50 PM
Posted in thread: are these windows installed correct??? on 08-20-2010 at 12:44 PM
Michelle, It's a bad job. It will leak. $3,000 might seem high. I ball park $100-$400 for the
removal reinstall. The high end would be $2,800, plus there would need to be window flashing
supplies. I l...
Posted in thread: Great Site Improvement on 05-11-2010 at 09:09 AM
Oldog do a search on this forum of SPISurfer and you'll see progression shots - cutting brick,
mudding, drywall, pocket door, ikea cabinets, etc.... None of it would have been possible
without this we...
Posted in thread: Great Site Improvement on 05-05-2010 at 11:33 AM
We like the crisp hard edges the metal corner beads create. Vinyl is probably better down here
with the high humidity and salt air. We wanted angular modern appearance.We are enjoying the
work we've d...
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?