Last Activity:04-02-2011 6:11 PM
Posted in thread: Extruded joints on 04-02-2011 at 05:17 PM
I am interested in purchasing a house, but I don't like the outside mortar because it protrudes
a lot and is very uneven. I think the mortar would be referred to as very thick extruded
joints. My real...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help