Last Activity:06-11-2009 1:54 PM
Posted in thread: Trading Fat(large) breaker for skinny Dual on 11-01-2010 at 11:03 AM
Forgive my terminology. Is it acceptable to replace one of the large breakers (fuse) for one of
the smaller dual breakers if I need to expand my fuse box for additional wiring. Is this
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs