Last Activity:05-13-2012 4:59 AM
Posted in thread: Is siding with contoured foam siding needed if going over asbestos based shingles? on 05-14-2012 at 03:34 AM
Why would you not remove the old siding? To put it simply, cost. Not sure if it's a state or
federal issue but if we were to remove the asbestos based shingles, they have to be triple
Posted in thread: Is siding with contoured foam siding needed if going over asbestos based shingles? on 05-13-2012 at 03:59 AM
We got a few quotes to get vinyl siding placed over our existing asbestos-based shingles. All
but one said we would need the siding with the foam all ready attached to it. The one who
didn't says it's...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON