Last Activity:11-04-2010 10:13 AM
Posted in thread: Bathtub overflow screw corrotion on 11-04-2010 at 09:11 AM
Hello,I was cleaning our tub and the overflow cap simply fell off. Our home is 20 years old.
There is a screw under the cap and it broke off and the gasket was also gone. There are some
kind of pegs u...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge