Last Activity:11-16-2008 5:02 PM
Posted in thread: Whirlpool DU840DWGZ1 Dishwasher - Not Cleaning on 11-16-2008 at 04:02 PM
Arm moves freely. I have not loaded any dishes and still the arm does not rotate.
Posted in thread: Whirlpool DU840DWGZ1 Dishwasher - Not Cleaning on 11-16-2008 at 08:52 AM
PROs,Started from the the past 3 days, the Dishwasher is not washing dishes properly. It cleans
just one side of the area well. The other side is still dirty. Both in the Lower and Upper
rack. The wat...
Posted in thread: Whirlpool MH7130XEZ2 on 01-13-2008 at 10:14 AM
I have a Mocrowave. There are TWO bulbs inside. One is working fine and the other is not. Where
to find the bulb with correct part number. Also a flow diagram for replacement would be very
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?