Last Activity:10-01-2006 2:49 PM
Posted in thread: Gas line pressure test on 09-30-2006 at 02:08 PM
I have an extensive leak detection background. Can you tell me how you are pressuring the line
(compressed air or an inert gas) & what type of pressure gauge you are using? Is the line
Posted in thread: Leaking Hot Water Radiators on 09-30-2006 at 12:22 PM
Have 5 leaking hot water radiators. Previous owner left heat off & they cracked. Other than
trying to find used replacement units, does any one know of a way to either repair or an
- Hey Austin!
- Putting plastic around your house to keep the basement dry
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge