Last Activity:02-20-2009 12:54 AM
Posted in thread: log home stair issues on 02-04-2009 at 09:55 PM
Customer has big (2") differences in her stair treads which are actual logs split in half. My
solution was to replace log treads with new ones that I would modify to "fix" the rise and run
Posted in thread: Hey Hey from Philly on 02-04-2009 at 08:58 PM
Just joined DIY. Looks like everyone's here!! I've been in construction new and existing for 20
years. I feel kinda like a one trick pony sometimes, though. All I do are stairs and rails. I
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots