Last Activity:03-03-2009 1:40 PM
Posted in thread: Leaky Toilet Fill Valve on 03-03-2009 at 12:55 PM
Due to iron and minerals in our well water (I have a filter at the well), the toilet fill
valves develop leaks fairly soon after replacing the fill valve kits. I used to be able to buy
just the plunge...
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing