Last Activity:12-09-2012 5:57 AM
Posted in thread: rotten frame on 11-28-2011 at 09:21 PM
Brick house with rotten or termite damage to front rim board. What needs to be done?
Posted in thread: frame on 11-28-2011 at 08:28 PM
Yes brick. I went under and entire front board is damaged. Gaps in between hardwood floor and
baseboard inside in living room. Real bad at doorway.
Posted in thread: frame on 11-28-2011 at 07:54 PM
My what I was told is a rim board(the outside wood frame) of my house is rotten or eaten up by
termite. I would like to know how I can replace frame?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question