- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-16-2005 1:20 PM
Posted in thread: Cleaning red oak floors on 04-16-2005 at 12:00 PM
I swear by Holloway House as I have hard wood floors throughout the living level of our
house.Holloway products can be found at some Walgreens, and at hardware stores.I use their
floor wash, then the ...
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game