Last Activity:08-19-2011 9:24 AM
Posted in thread: It blows to have a drafty door on 08-19-2011 at 11:07 AM
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of.... sounds like there is no easy/cheap fix. Thanks!
Posted in thread: It blows to have a drafty door on 08-19-2011 at 08:03 AM
Hello,I am considering replacing a poorly-sealed interior door that connects to an uninsulated
garage. Weatherstripping doesn't seem to be enough, plus door is hollow-core and the area seems
to be the...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question