Last Activity:08-01-2011 2:01 PM
Posted in thread: Leak Above Hot Water Heater with pics on 08-03-2011 at 10:43 AM
thanks for all the help - I ended up calling a plumber who was a friend of a friend. He needed
a blow torch to get it off so there is zero chance I could of done this myself but I learned a
lot in the...
Posted in thread: Leak Above Hot Water Heater with pics on 07-30-2011 at 02:26 AM
Thanks for the response - is this a job for a plumber?
Posted in thread: Leak Above Hot Water Heater with pics on 07-29-2011 at 05:18 PM
It's a shame I can't fix anything around the house. I appreciate all the contributors here and
have learned a lot reading these forums. Thanks to everyone for their input.------------ water
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair