- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-21-2010 10:22 PM
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 01-05-2011 at 05:21 PM
jimbo and Iw, I figure you will both see your problems again. I have resoldered my board quite
a bit and I finally got it working again. The solder connections and pads are very thin and
pull off the ...
Posted in thread: Bad honeywell valve? on 12-05-2010 at 05:58 PM
First remove the wires where they plug into the unit , then uses a T-10 (tamper free Torx allen
key) to remove the casing, then disconnect the ground coming from the board, it's on the left
next to th...
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- One Word Game
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding