Last Activity:05-19-2011 8:54 AM
Posted in thread: Egress Window In Load Bearing Basement Wall on 05-18-2011 at 01:01 PM
The triangle side faces the sides of the house and the window is in the rear part of the
basement. I have called my local building department and they of course want a set of plans and
permits filed b...
Posted in thread: Egress Window In Load Bearing Basement Wall on 05-16-2011 at 07:09 AM
Can somebody assist me with installing the proper size header. I am about to cut my foundation.
I want to install a 48 x 48 inch egress window in my basement. Its a load bearing wall and I
want to mak...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling