- Posts 4
Last Activity:10-09-2012 1:07 PM
Posted in thread: Driveway Resurfacing on 02-07-2011 at 09:53 AM
First remove the skim coat and go from there, looking at the pictures it is already falling
apart and it needs to go out.Once you get the skim coat off you can inspect the first pour and
determine if ...
Posted in thread: Enough Insulation ??? on 01-04-2011 at 10:31 AM
Hey jpwyatt,My name is George Having said that your insulation have settled down i think you
probably have a cellulose insulation, pay attention to the color if it is grayish looking then
Posted in thread: How to demo a stone fireplace on 12-14-2010 at 10:17 AM
cover the floor with plywood to protect it, build a scafolding and start at the top and chip
away each stone. Just in reverse of how it was builtAgree.In addition if stones are really
pulling away so ...
Posted in thread: Chain Link Fence Post Repair on 09-20-2010 at 10:15 AM
My chain link fence is about 37 years old and in good condition except most of the fence posts
have rusted through where the post meets the concrete at ground level. Can I repair these posts
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON