Last Activity:12-06-2010 10:28 PM
Posted in thread: Cold Air coming in through Air Return on 12-06-2010 at 09:48 PM
I have cold air coming in through my air return. Coming in around 50 degrees. It was measured
by an infrared camera. I have had an HVAC guy come out and said the duct was sealed properly
with metal fo...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge