Last Activity:10-21-2011 10:09 AM
Posted in thread: Wooden Kitchen Table - Heat Mark Removal on 09-27-2011 at 07:48 AM
Hey Shecandoit22,I used your tip last night....couldn't wait to try it out. I was skeptical but
it did work...the white mark is gone...Thank god-what an eye-sore! The table in the area still
Posted in thread: Wooden Kitchen Table - Heat Mark Removal on 08-31-2011 at 09:05 AM
Hey All: A paper plate with hot food left a white cloudy heat/scorch mark about 8" in dia on my
wooden kitchen table. The finish feels a tad bit unusual in that area of the table now.I've
- Lawnmower Question
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?