- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-11-2012 6:17 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Remove masonry nails on 07-09-2012 at 12:22 PM
This is for anyone coming to this page with the same problem. First cut the nail head off as
close as you can to the floor. I use a small bolt cutter with a thick rag covering the tool
while making th...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill