Last Activity:08-08-2008 1:21 PM
Posted in thread: What to do with my block house. on 08-08-2008 at 12:21 PM
Yeah we know thats a part of the problem. It was painted by the previous owner.
Posted in thread: What to do with my block house. on 08-08-2008 at 09:36 AM
Thanks for the blasting suggestion, I was able to find a soda blasting company, and that looks
like what im gonna try.Pretty amazing really. I would like to repair the pitted surfaces still,
Posted in thread: What to do with my block house. on 08-07-2008 at 12:13 PM
I have a 1930s house built with block or hydro-stone, and the paint is peeling and trapping
moisture, thus making the block very pitted.How can I remove the old paint, and fill all the
pits to restore...
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game