Last Activity:03-20-2009 10:17 PM
Posted in thread: Replacement Casement windows - how to measure? on 03-19-2009 at 04:34 PM
Glenn:Thanks for response. I have enclosed two pictures showing both sides of the window. In my
picture I am assuming that parts B & C are removed and I will be measuring between parts A, at
Posted in thread: Replacement Casement windows - how to measure? on 03-18-2009 at 09:06 PM
I own a rental property that has several combination type windows, ie picture window with a
casements on each side. The picture windows are in good shape but the casements are shot. I
would like to re...
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding