Last Activity:09-06-2011 9:17 PM
Posted in thread: Bad dip tube on water heater? on 04-07-2011 at 06:36 AM
I did drain the sediment a month or two ago and that seemed to resolve the problem for a short
while, but it came right back.I'm in NY and the water here is very soft. I've never heard any
Posted in thread: Bad dip tube on water heater? on 04-06-2011 at 07:18 PM
My 6.5 year-old gas hot water heater (50 gallon A.O. Smith) has started running out of hot
water after 15 minutes or so. A plumber told me it was probably a bad dip tube and it would be
better to repl...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge