- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-21-2012 4:50 PM
Posted in thread: New Drill on 05-21-2012 at 02:29 PM
For around the house I would just get a 14.4 but yes a lil more muscle is always nice too. I
own both 14.4 and 18 and 14.4 is plenty enough power for around the house. Enjoy the new toy
Posted in thread: New Drill on 05-21-2012 at 02:28 PM
I would just go with a 14.4 volt. 18 v is good for heavy gauge use. ie drilling into hard
steel. I always use dewalt and for around the house 14.4 is what I use. Enjoy the new tool.
Every man loves ne...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?