Last Activity:01-03-2007 4:00 PM
Posted in thread: Moles on 01-02-2007 at 08:21 AM
Could not get the traps or poison to work. Wife read that juicy fruit gum would stop them.
Carefully placed a small strip of gum in the burrow and covered the hole I made. Seemed to stop
Posted in thread: Repair cordless batteries on 01-02-2007 at 08:15 AM
Does anybody know how to repair cordless batteries? Tired of paying $100 to buy a new battery
because I can't repair one.
Posted in thread: New to site on 01-02-2007 at 08:11 AM
Enjoy working with Habitat for Humanity
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill