- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-25-2012 10:28 AM
Posted in thread: paint bleed through - suggestions or finger pointing and chuckles - welcome. on 01-25-2012 at 09:28 AM
I agree! Prime the walls first Zinzer 123 then paint walls with two coats for a nice finish.
That paint and primer in one is just a sales gimmick. What Joe said will take care of it in a
Posted in thread: 20 year old latex over varnish badly cracked on 01-25-2012 at 09:14 AM
One idea is to just buy new doors and drawer fronts and just sand and refinish the
boxes.There's hundreds of companys selling them all premade.That is usually what I do when I
refinish cabinets. And g...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working