Last Activity:09-04-2011 8:13 PM
Posted in thread: Attic Wiring on 09-04-2011 at 12:44 AM
There is lots of lumber at the hip, remove 4 or 5 ft of soffit and go in there. Thank you. I
had to remove 2 pieces plywood
Posted in thread: Attic Wiring on 09-01-2011 at 12:21 PM
--I am installing 4 security cameras around the outside of the house for a neighbor. 3 of them
are to be attached to the overhang which is completed. The problem I am having is grabbing (or
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!