- Posts 4
Last Activity:06-15-2008 7:18 AM
Posted in thread: Corner Cracks on 06-15-2008 at 04:47 PM
Wonder of wonders...I just talked to my neighbor who's been doing a bunch of work on his house
this weekend, too. Turns out that he's a retired concrete contractor. He says that there's
little one can...
Posted in thread: Corner Cracks on 06-15-2008 at 01:06 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the feedback. This happens on many houses here, Glenn. What people
"in the business" have told me is that this results from the brick pushing against the corner
of the found...
Posted in thread: Corner Cracks on 06-15-2008 at 08:14 AM
I've uploaded photos of the repair.The first two pictures are of my house after repairing the
crack in the manner I described earlier. side: third photo is of a home near mine that has
not had any ...
Posted in thread: Corner Cracks on 06-15-2008 at 06:46 AM
I conducted a repair on my house this weekend for this very same issue. I chiseled out the
crack a bit with my cold chisel - but didn't go all the way into it. The crack was quite small
- but there wa...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?