- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-04-2009 6:49 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing the entire base of a roof versus replacing parts of the roof on 07-04-2009 at 05:48 AM
How do I handle the two ridges of a barn style roof with the drip edge? Do I just overlap and
leave it? ...or would it be best to snip the fascia flashing and give it the opportunity to
overlap the lo...
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge