Last Activity:01-11-2009 7:01 PM
Posted in thread: Rotten header joist on 01-11-2009 at 06:34 PM
I've own my house for 3 years. When the house was inspected, the inspector told me it would be
at leat 7,000.00 to repair the crawl space. Thank God there is no mold, but the house needs to
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Lawnmower Question