Last Activity:07-15-2007 1:36 PM
Posted in thread: One word: Moles on 07-15-2007 at 08:37 AM
Short of using an exterminator, is there anything topical that does the trick? How can I tell
for sure if it's moles, not something else decimating my yard?Thanks
Posted in thread: Drywall mud on 07-15-2007 at 08:35 AM
Just curious...does mud really have a "shelf life"? I've got a 3+ year old 5 gallon tub, 3/4
full, stored in the basement. Is it still good? Thanks
Posted in thread: Basement heat on 04-17-2007 at 09:06 PM
Thanks for the help. Hope to have a "plan" by this weekend. BTW, duct is solid round, not flex.
Thanks again guys....
Posted in thread: Basement heat on 04-15-2007 at 01:21 PM
Thanks Glenn...but, I forgot to mention this duct is round...kind of a big factor to leave out.
Posted in thread: Basement heat on 04-15-2007 at 12:07 PM
Hi Everyone,I need to rob from an overhead duct, just adding a round ceiling vent in a small
10x10 home office. What's the best way to tap into it...how to cut in, what's the best method,
or should I ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill